Country Pheasant Lampshade
£25.00 – £33.00
Country Pheasant Lampshade
This stylish pheasant lampshade features a charming scene of male and female pheasants on a beige, natural background. The bright shades of orange and teal on this striking bird lampshade add a touch of colour to an otherwise neutral fabric. A wonderfully realistic drawing of British game birds will take the countryside into a home. This traditional printed design will bring life into your home along with adding personality and a touch of English charm into your decor.
The handmade designer lamp shade in this modern linen fabric is perfect for a bedside table lamp as well as for a ceiling pendant. Also, it could be a great housewarming gift for a new home.
Interior Design Tips
This pheasant lampshade has a wonderful country feel to it and it would adorn any room. With the neutral colours ensuring that it matches most colour schemes, it is a great choice if you’re looking for a subtle country-style look. The fabric is almost tweedy in appearance and would look especially great with cottage or farmhouse style decor. Retro-inspired design is perfect for adding some rustic style to an interior. This shade looks fabulous with a wide range of home decor designs and would suit both modern and traditional homes.
Handmade in the UK
This lampshade is handmade by us in Talex Interiors studio in the UK to a professional standard for quality and finish. As a unique handmade item, every lampshade is different and the pattern placement might differ slightly from the picture. However, we take every care to ensure the best pattern placement.
You can browse all our Lampshades for Table Lamps & Ceiling Lights here.
Product Info, Size & Care
LAMPSHADE ONLY. The lamp base and any accessories in the photo are not included.
- Small – 20cm/8″ diameter x 18cm/7” high. Perfect for bedside table lamp bases, small lamp bases, subtle ceiling pendants.
- Medium – 30cm/12″ diameter x 21cm/8” high. Ideal for most table lamp bases, small floor lamps and ceiling lights.
Please select if this is a table/floor lamp shade or a ceiling/pendant light shade so the pattern will be the right way up.
- Dual fitting for the EU and the UK. Each lampshade comes with an adaptor compatible with the standard UK fitting. It can also be used with a European lamp holder, simply remove the adaptor in the centre of the fitting.
- Also, all sizes are available with US spider fitting. A spider fitting has a white top ring with a washer (½” hole opening) for use with harp & finial lamp bases. Please bear in mind that the lampshades with spider fitting are custom-made only. They are not in stock, and we need 1-2 business days to fulfil a custom order. The lampshades with US spider fitting can’t be returned or exchanged.
- Fabric: 100% Cotton.
- Single seam and rolled edges.
- Low energy light bulbs are recommended for these lampshades (40 watts for a small shade and 60 watts or less for a medium shade).
- Wipe clean with a dry cloth.
The lampshade lining is made from a PVC-based product that has been tested in the Lighting Association Laboratories and has passed the glow wire test; as such it is fire resistant and complies with BS EN 60598-1-2008, the British Standard for Luminaries. Fabrics that are laminated to this PVC product will become fire resistant.
All efforts are made to ensure that pictures truly represent the lampshades. Please bear in mind that colours might vary from screen to screen.
As a unique handmade item, every lampshade is different and the pattern placement might differ slightly from the picture. However, every care is taken to ensure the best pattern placement.
We send lampshades within 1-2 working days after receiving an order. Generally, they are delivered by Royal Mail within 2-3 working days after dispatch in the UK.
For international shipping please allow 5-7 working days for EU orders, and 7-10 working days for US/Canada. The delivery time may be affected by how long a parcel is held in Customs by the receiving country.
For international orders, any customs and import duties charged in the destination country are the responsibility of the recipient. Charges will vary depending on your country’s policies and you should check with your local customs office for more information on their charges.
To ensure safe delivery, all lampshades are generously covered in bubble wrap and then shipped in good quality mailing cardboard boxes.
To see our current delivery charges please view our Delivery Information page.
If for any reason you are not happy with a product, please notify us within 14 days of delivery and return the item to us. We will arrange either a refund or an exchange.
Personalised and custom-made products are non-refundable unless faulty.
Any damages to your order must be notified to us within 72 hours of receipt. The damaged item should be returned to us for an exchange or a full refund (including all postage charges). Alternatively, you may provide photos of the damaged item and packaging then we will issue a refund or an exchange without requiring a return.
For more information on returns, exchanges and refunds, please refer to our Returns Policy.