We will not use any personal information for any purpose other than which we need to conduct our business and provide you with information, orders or services.
This Policy applies only to the actions of Talex Interiors and you with respect to this website. It does not extend to any websites that you can access from this website including, but not limited to, any links we may provide to social media websites.
Who are we?
Talex Interiors is a trading name of Woodright Furniture Ltd, a company registered in England under 09191788, the registered address: Basepoint Business Centre, 377-399 London Rd, Camberley, GU15 3HL. Our website address is https://talexinteriors.co.uk.
What personal information do we gather and how we use it?
The information we learn from customers helps us personalise and continually improve your shopping experience.
The information you give us
This is information about you that you give us by filling in forms on our website, by corresponding with us by e-mail or otherwise. It includes information you provide when you register to use our site, subscribe to our service and when you report a problem with our site. The information you give us may include your name, postal address, e-mail address and phone number. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our features. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, fulfilling orders, customising future shopping for you, and improving communication with you.
When you make a purchase through the site, we collect certain financial data from you, including your debit or credit card details. We do not store or process your card details ourselves. They are processed and stored via one of our contracted third-party service providers. You make card payments using a secure cloud-based system. We use Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology to encrypt your payment card details in your browser and securely transfer this data to our relevant third party payment provider to process a payment.
Information we collect about you
With regard to each of your visits to our site we will automatically collect the following information:
- technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
- information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL), clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time), page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page.
We will use this information
- to administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure;
- to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others;
- to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our site about goods or services that may interest you or them.
What about cookies?
Like many websites, we use “cookies,” and we obtain certain types of information when your web browser accesses our website. A cookie is a small piece of information sent by a website that is saved on your hard drive by your computer browser. It enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser, capture and remember certain information in order to interact with you, improve and personalize your experience.
We may contract with third-party service providers to assist us in better understanding our site visitors. These service providers are not permitted to use the information collected on our behalf, except to help us conduct and improve our business.
The below list details the cookies used on our website
|_fbp||3 month||This cookie is set by Facebook to deliver advertisement when they are on Facebook or a digital platform powered by Facebook advertising after visiting this website.|
|_ga||2 years||This cookie is installed by Google Analytics. The cookie is used to calculate visitor, session, campaign data and keep track of site usage for the site's analytics report. The cookies store information anonymously and assign a randomly generated number to identify unique visitors.|
|_gat||1 minute||This is a pattern type cookie set by Google Analytics, where the pattern element on the name contains the unique identity number of the account or website it relates to. It appears to be a variation of the _gat cookie which is used to limit the amount of data recorded by Google on high traffic volume websites.|
|_gat_gtag||1 minute||Google uses this cookie to distinguish users.|
|_gid||1 day||This cookie is installed by Google Analytics. The cookie is used to store information on how visitors use a website and helps in creating an analytics report of how the website is doing. The data collected including the number visitors, the source where they have come from, and the pages visited in an anonymous form.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary||1 hour||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-non-necessary||11 month||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Non-necessary".|
|fr||3 month||The cookie is set by Facebook to show relevant advertisements to the users and measure and improve the advertisements. The cookie also tracks the behaviour of the user across the web on sites that have Facebook pixel or Facebook social plugin.|
|NID||6 month||This cookie is used to a profile based on a user's interest and displays personalized ads to the users.|
|uvc||1 day||The cookie is set by addthis.com to determine the usage of Addthis.com service.|
Why we need your information?
We rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
- as needed to provide our services (such as when we use your information to fulfil your order or to provide customer support);
- when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time (such as by signing up for our mailing list);
- if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim (such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law); and
- as necessary for the purpose of our legitimate interests, if those legitimate interests are not overridden by your rights or interests (such as providing and improving our services).
Do we share and disclose the information we receive?
Information about our customers is important to our business. We share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
- Service providers. We engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to our shop, such as delivery companies. We will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
- Business Transfers. If we sell or merge our business, we may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
- Compliance with laws. We may collect, use, retain, and share your information if we have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to:
- respond to legal process or to government requests;
- enforce our agreements, terms and policies;
- prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or
- protect the rights, property, and safety of our customers, or others.
How long we retain your data?
How and where do we store or transfer your personal data?
We will only store your personal data in the UK. This means that it will be fully protected under the GDPR. Where we transfer your data to a third party based in the US, this may be protected if they are part of the EU-US Privacy Shield. This requires that third party to provide data protection to standards similar to those in Europe. If we are deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, we rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
What rights you have over your data?
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. We describe these rights below:
- Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information we hold about you. You can do it by contacting us using the contact information below.
- Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict our use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where we need to store data for legal reasons) we will generally delete your personal information upon request.
- Object. You can object to (i) our processing of some of your information based on our legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from us after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, we will delete your personal information unless we have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if we need it for legal reasons.
- Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about our use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to contact us?
For purposes of EU data protection law, Woodright Furniture Ltd is the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact us at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.