Small White Table Lamp Base
This is a made-to-order item.
2 in stockQuestions? Use the last tab below the description.
Small White Table Lamp Base
Handmade in the UK
We hand-painted this wooden table lamp base in Talex Interior studio in the UK to a professional standard for quality and finish. As a unique handmade item, every table lamp base is different, and the finish might differ slightly from the picture. However, we take every care to ensure the difference is as minimal as possible.
You can browse all our Designer Table Lamp Bases here.
Matching lampshades are available here: Lampshades for Table Lamps & Ceiling Lights.
Product Info, Size & Care
LAMP BASE ONLY. The lampshade and accessories in the photos are not included.
Height with lampholder: 28cm (11”).
Diameter: 12.5cm (5”).
- Base material: solid Beech hardwood.
- A brass switched lampholder for the standard B22 bayonet light bulb (bulb is not included). Maximum bulb wattage: 40 Watts.
- Gold-coloured cable: 220cm (86”) approx. White 3pin plug fitted with 3amp fuse and 2mtrs electrical lead. Voltage: 220-240 Volts.
- Felt pad at the base to protect furniture and the lamp.
- Fitted with a shade ring to hold a lampshade with a 26mm diameter hole. We recommend the lampshade with 20cm diameter but you can use any size you like.
- The lamp base is manufactured and hand-painted in the UK.
Safety & Care
- All lamp bases are fully tested in compliance with EU legislation for health and safety.
- Indoor use only.
- Before inserting or replacing bulbs make sure that the lamp is unplugged and has cooled down.
- Always disconnect from the mains after use and before cleaning or servicing.
- Wipe clean with a dry cloth.
All efforts are made to ensure that pictures truly represent the lamp base. However, colours might vary from screen to screen.
NOTE: ALL LAMP BASES ARE MADE TO ORDER.
We send lamp bases within 7-10 working days after receiving an order. When despatched, they are delivered by Royal Mail within 2-3 working days across the UK.
We do not offer our lamp bases for Europe and US customer because all lamp fittings in the UK are different from those in other countries.
To ensure safe delivery, all lamp bases are shipped in good quality mailing cardboard boxes.
To see our current delivery charges, please view our Delivery Information page (opens in new tab).
If for any reason you are not happy with a product, please notify us within 14 days of delivery and return the item to us. We will arrange either a refund or an exchange.
Personalised and custom-made products are non-refundable unless faulty.
Any damages to your order must be notified to us within 72 hours of receipt. The damaged item should be returned to us for an exchange or a full refund (including all postage charges). Alternatively, you may provide photos of the damaged item and packaging then we will issue a refund or an exchange without requiring a return.
For more information on returns, exchanges and refunds, please refer to our Returns Policy.